Moss Arnold BA Dip. Ed., Dip. FR, Dip. OM, Dip. TCM, Acupressure and Reflexology Therapist, is not only the founder and Principal, but also the chief trainer of the College.
He has been an educator for over thirty years and a therapist for more than twenty. He currently has a practice at Winmalee, in the Blue Mountains, and is an accredited member of the ATMS, RAoA and ICR.
He is the originator of the unique approach "Chi-Reflexology", as well as author and international presenter. He has presented various Chi-Reflexology Conference presentations and seminars around Australia and around the world. He annually presents seminars overseas, including a lecture tour of Europe, USA and Canada and the highlight so far has been that Moss is the only Reflexologist invited to present at the Holistic Health Summit in Bangalore India in January 2003, with such notables as Deepak Chopra.
Moss brings a vast array of talents and insights, including his knowledge of the Chinese Philosophy, and his wholistic and spiritual perspectives, which, combined with his educational background, allows him to share his approach in a uniquely entertaining, casual, yet professional manner. His thirst for knowledge and his enthusiasm for Reflexology and Chi-Reflexology, and for the sharing of it with others, is infectious.
His primary focus is a strong desire to help others, through his natural therapies practice and his teaching; in fact, in all that he does! "Life is about giving, helping and sharing. For in this process there is growth, expansion and enlightenment!"
"I have known Moss for several years... to now, when (as a man with great knowledge, wisdom, understanding and still-insatiable curiosity) he is thrilled to share his insights with all....." ".....Moss brings a great vitality and passion to his work, which is contagious" Suzanne Enzer,Principal, Soul to Sole Reflexology
Moss' desire to help and share is reflected in his published works - the Chi-Reflexology Foot Chart, his book - "Chi-Reflexology: Guidelines for the Middle Way", and the accompanying DVD. His 2nd book - "Reflexology: Basics of the Middle Way" and accompanying DVD, as well as his Chi-Reflexology 92-page Practical Handbook (2002), and his Systems of the Body booklet (2008). See Products Page Click Here.
He is in fact a prolific writer on Refleoxlogy, the Natural Therapies and allied topics, regularly producing new material published in various magazines around the world including:
• “Reflexology World” magazine articles, 1998, 1999, 2000,
2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008.
• Foot Notes, Scottish Institute of Reflexology, 1999
• Footprints, The British Reflexology Association, 1999
• Australian Massage magazine, 1999
• Finnish Health magazine, 1999
• “Pain & Pressure" article in Footprints, RAA Australian
magazine in 2002
• “The Four Poison Points” article in SARS’s magazine 2003
• “The Balance Organ” article in Footprints RAA magazine
• “Intention” article in ICR Newsletter March & Sept 2003
• ”Intuition Vs. Knowledge” article in Enlightenment by Design
magazine Sept 2003
• “Sedation” article Reflexology World magazine June 2004
• “The Poison Points Research” & “Why the Feet?” articles
Reflexology World magazine Sept 2004
• Sedation article in New Zealand Newsletter, Nov 2004
• “Profession of Reflexology” article Reflexology World
magazine March 2006
• “Reflexology and Massage” & “Toe Balance” articles
Reflexology World magazine June 2008
• “Anatomical Reflection Theory” article in SARS magazine
• “Solar Plexus Explained” article in ICR Newsletter Dec 2010
• Interviewed for a Reflexology article in Cosmopolitan
Future plans include:
• Detailed Colour Reflexology Wall A3 Foot Chart, based upon the Anatomical Reflection Theory
• 2nd Advanced Chi-Reflexology book/eBook, with all new material, and accompanying DVD
• An Acupressure book/eBook and DVD
• Wholistic (Soul Growth) Numerology book/eBook.
Feet first : I touch. I feel. I think. I am.